Truth Or Scam Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Posting consumer complaints online is not new, yet many people are not utilizing this powerful platform to post their concerns about a company, person, products, or service. Whether the person on the phone cursed you out, sent you to spam in the mail, charged your card(s) without authorization, or stole your identity, everyone has something to learn from Truth Or Scam. We help in deciding whether a business is telling you the truth or scamming you for every penny they can squeeze.
Truthorscam.org is a robust resource for getting your opinions recognized, shared, and heard. To date, we have done just that, we have been listening and have compiled a list of the most asked questions about scams and complaints. Before we dive into that be sure, you check out our source for the top consumer complaint websites to ensure your complaint isn’t wrongfully suppressed or deleted.
Here are our top 20 FAQs about online scams and complaints.
- Where is the best place to complain about a company?
- How do I complain about a website?
- What are the best review sites?
- Where can I file a complaint against a company?
- How do I complain about a business on social media?
- How do I report of company to the Better Business Bureau?
- What are the basic rights of consumers?
- How do I find out if a company has complaints?
- Can an employee file a complaint with the BBB?
- How do I find out if a business is licensed?
- Where do I report a business for bad business practices?
- How do I report a bad business?
- How do I report unfair business practices?
- How do I complain about receiving spam in the mail?
- What happens when you report spam?
- How do I stop getting scam phone calls?
- How do I complain to the Do Not Call list?
- How do I stop getting robocalls forever?
Do you need to post a complaint about a company online? If so, visit our “contact” page to learn more about getting verified and posting reviews and complaints on the Internet.